BBBB: The Pub , chapter III.

0 Conversations

The pub was almost empty. Artretia drank her pint and looked at her friends.
Tristin Gerald Bell, or 'TinG Bell', was about 5'5'' tall with frizzy blond hair and dull green eyes. He was 18 years old, and as a result of this, had acne. He was a nice enough person, but he had a tendancie to over emphasise the exaggeration of the feelings associated with certain expressional language. Or is that over exaggerate the emphasis? He was also a genius on the computor.
James Jamie Jamesson , or 'triple J', could only be described as stunning. He was about 6' tall, medium build, just the right amount of muscles, dark hair and his eyes....
Artretia drank her second pint and remembered, painfully, that she had not had any breakfast.
"Can I have some peanuts, please!", she shouted to the bar maid.
"Look", said James,producing a small bottle,"Flying ointment."
Artretia's attention was immediatly turned to the bottle.
She didn't notice James stuff a bar towel into his pocket.
"You mean you just drink that stuff and fly?", babbled Tristin.
"Don't be silly it's highly poisonous.", said Artretia."We don't really fly, we astrally project," James explained.
Artretia thought about the fact she was flying now. The explaination her mother left for it was vague. Something to do with a cup of tea, a time machine and an argument with a teleporter repair man. All it meant to her was that her feet never quite touched the ground. Oh, yes, and losing her Father.
She became aware that a stranger was trying to explain something about alarm clocks and meetings to her in a drunken slur...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A91045

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more