what can we do

0 Conversations

please all of u use ur right of adultfranchies(RIGHT TO VOTE)and pass this important inf to everyone.if we start selecting the BETTER political pary every time, the day will come we can change the whole system, the BEST pary will rule the country.

and plz dont anybody say that we cant do any thing, every little helps like drops make ocian.
first time i am discussing my feeling open to all. i am not boosting myself but i believe that if i cant do directly, i like encouraging the people who r doing the good. i give my --%of my income to the TIRUMALA TIRUPATHI DEVASTANAM, which is in tirupathi(balaji temle), who r doing alot for HINDUISM, VEDApatanam (teaching VEDAs) and lot more things. i learnt to donate the percentage of income from the sikh brothers (now making our country proud all over the world & i see lot of sikh in our temples abroad), all sikh donate 10% of their income to the gurudwara.i directly go to tirupathi for balaji darshanam whenever i am going to our country.

i am(26) very very happy seeing that lot of BHARATVASI (instead of calling INDIANS- a name given to BHARAT by these westerners) just like me intrested and willing to do someting to our HINDU religion and for our nation.

i support mayavi22 against nisha25, please read the quran which allways teach the heatred against non-muslims. when muslims were ruling they occupied the temples(perfect example is Ayodya) and constructed the mosques and even after independence they didt stop that but they r building the mosques infront of our temples. a mosque is built opp to a small hindu temple in a small street in historical city called warangal.(all the constructions done by kakatiya dynasty were damaged by muslims to large extent.)

i request to every one on this web-group please
------think about the HINDU population which was 85-88% while independence now why it is reduced to an avg of 75% ( one reason is different laws exist for muslims in our country supporting multiple marrages, which inturn giving birth to dozans of muslim with every marrage, if all citizens r equal, why we need different laws for muslims? i dont support multiple marrages for any one.todays malaysia a muslim country was before a country with no muslims. just few went on business trip & settled there and multiplied muslim population.
------think about accepting the foreign origin people not only just sonia gandhi, may be someone else next, to the higest positions like prime minister and president in our country. think if a political party which is holding majority in parliament is bribed for primeminister or president post any foreigner can be there-ofcourse it is not that easy but its not impossible) which i dont support.


i have visited most of the sites listed here
i am proud of my country, religoin and its rich heritage. but upset with the glorious hidden history(like tej-o-mahalaya).

request to the site maintainance incharge--plz show the count of the people visiting the site.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A9047216

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more