The TARDIS

1 Conversation

THE TARDIS
(Time And Relative Dimension In Space)
The TARDIS

"Welcome to the TARDIS, I am the Doctor, and I hope you can help me. I don't want to go in to too many details but basically I have been forced to delete all the rooms of the TARDIS except the console room you see before you. I need as many assistants as possible to help me build the TARDIS back up again. You will of course need your own room. The corridors will go on inifiniately, so don't worry about space. Occasionsally we may have to take off and land somewhere. Currently we are in the middle of space, so we can't go out at the moment."

"I will leave the technical details up to may faithful assistant Terran. He's not a bad chap once you get to know him. If you can help my plight, you can talk with Terran by leaving a message at the bottom of the page. Good Luck"

- The Doctor

Description

You are inside a white hexagonal room, with sunken circles in the walls. In the middle of the room is the console, which operates the TARDIS. The pillar in the middle is completely still.

Also for some inexplicatble reason there is a hat stand in the corner of the room.

Options

  • Exit out main door
  • Go deeper in to the TARDIS

  • Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    Entry

    A892262

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Written and Edited by

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more