SEX AND CHOCOLATE..........

4 Conversations

...Go Together Like Chocolate and Everything Else.

(This article has been heavily researched before publication. Neither the article on sex nor the one on chocolate refer to each other which, to the fairer sex at least, makes no sense at all.)

A FEW FACTS

All men believe sex is better than chocolate.

All women know chocolate is better than sex.

The only way to completely satisfy both sexes is to combine the two.

Necessary Equipment

Chocolate

Plastic sheeting for the carpet, bed, sofa, whatever. This will not be required if the activity is to take place in the bathtub.

Two or more people who do not suffer from migraines when eating too much chocolate and who have well developed tongue muscles.

METHOD

Melt. Smear. Lick. Enjoy.

Repeat as necessary.

HEALTH AND SAFETY DISCLAIMER

The chocolate must be cooled before application.

The writers of this article do not accept any liability for burns incurred by applying chocolate direct from the heat, or for weight gain and related diseases, or for cleaning bills for any linen, furniture, furnishings, or for anything else.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A89084

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more