What are good websites to buy Basketball shoes?

0 Conversations

Kevin Durant's new Nike signature basketball sneaker, the New KD 13, is the latest prize for the NBA 2K20 Gamer Exclusive program.This will be the first time that the KD 13 is featured in the NBA 2K20 partnership after the Swoosh officially unveiled the model earlier this month. Starting on May 4, gamers who win a MyPlayer Nation playoff game will unlock access to purchasing the KD 13 GE "Funk" on SNKRS. According to the Swoosh, this colorway is yet another make up inspired by Durant's love for music combined with his scoring ability through a bold floral pattern seen on the upper.Even more NBA 2K20 x Nike Basketball GE sneakers are expected to be announced as the MyPlayer Nation playoffs continue.

The Nike N7 collection aims to help the N7 fund which provides support to Native American and Aboriginal kids through physical activity and sport. The initiative has been up and running for a number of years now, and we’ve seen a slew of models get the N7 makeover, with the next in line the Kyrie 6. Rocking a tan base, multicoloured accents have been splashed throughout the whole upper. Specialised features include an N7 logo on the left tongue, an eye graphic embroiled on the inside, and a tape with smaller graphics along the lateral collar.No release date is set for these just yet, but we’ll keep you in the loop.

Last month, James Harden was spotted practicing in a new sneaker suspected to be the Harden Vol 4, and now we're learning more about The Beard's newest signature model.Previewed earlier this week at a media event in New York, the Harden Vol. 4 was officially revealed today. According to the Three Stripes, the model is not only the Houston Rockets' star's lightest sneaker to date, it's also one intended to amplify Harden's on-court game as well as his swagger during tunnel walk-ins.

Chicago put on a spectacular tribute to Kobe Bryant during All-Star Weekend, the event punctuated by performances from Dr. Dre, Chance the Rapper and, of course, players paying homage on their feet Kobe Shoes.One of the more notable silhouettes was Anthony Davis’ Nike Kobe Protro 5 ‘Lakers’ colourway, the eye-catching design composed with gold trimmings, purple synthetic uppers, and black detailing.

Paul George’s PG 4 Shoes signature sneaker was recently unveiled and it’s dropping in a collaborative Gatorade x Nike PG 4 “Purple” edition this week for one of its inaugural colorways. Evoking the flavor of the popular sports-themed beverage, the model flaunts a purple and black liquid-inspired mesh construction, along with orange laces underneath the new shroud on the tongue. Additional details include the signature PG 4 Gatorade “G” logo on the tongue, purple Swooshes on the lateral side panels with water droplets, teal Swooshes on the medial side panels, the PG logo by the toe, and purple and green hues on the midsole/outsole.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87986605

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more