- Use the correct credentials to sign in to Gmail.
- Tap on Gmail, which is there at the top left, and then head to ‘Contacts’ option
- Hit ‘More’ and then ‘Export.’
- You need to choose whether you have to export all the contacts or just one group.
- Then, select the format of the export
- Use Google CSV format to transfer contacts between Google accounts
- Use Outlook CSV format for Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, or others
- Tap on ‘Export.’
- Select ‘Save to disc’ and then proceed
- Choose a location where you would want to save the file
Follow the given suggestions and complete the process. In case of any query, you can get in touch with the AOL contact number.
Read More : - AOL Customer Care Phone Number | AOL Customer Support Number