We're Turning Twenty!

0 Conversations

Where will YOU be on 27th-28th April 2019?

In London?

Good!

Because that's when and where it's all going to happen!

We're talking Friday Fringe, Saturday afternoon in the pub / at the museum / elsewhere, and maybe even Sunday breakfast for the bravest!

The Main Event, on Saturday evening, will be at All Bar One, on Kingsway. That's just round the corner from Holborn Tube Station.

Starting with a quiz, and leading to a hoopy evening of friendly banter, not to mention admiring everyone's name tags!

Some people will be there from noon-ish, others are planning a visit to the Postal Museum (details to be determined in the threads on the Meet page).

Check out that page! A87931290

All other useful information is on there too, so pay us a visit!

What are you waiting for? Don't you have plane/train/stagecoach/rollerskate tickets to book?


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87935629

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more