Post Quiz: Halloween Costumes
Do you like to dress up for Halloween? Are you into 'cosplay'? Test your knowledge of the origin of your holiday favourites.
- Are you a Halloween fan? Dress like Michael Myers. All you need is a mask of another famous actor: _______ _________.
- You landed in Yorkshire in style back in the 1890s. You'll need a cape and fangs to be ___________.
- Get your mermaid tail and a wheelchair, sing 'I Will Survive', and go as Bette Midler's famous ____________ __________.
- Put a werewolf mask on, grab a microphone and turntable, and go as DJ ___________ _______.
- Put on a faux-sealskin coat and tell everyone you're a __________ from the sea. They're very romantic.
- Grab some hardware from the toolbox – a couple of bolts will do nicely, just glue them on your neck – add some fake 'stitches', and you're the _____________ ___________.
- Grr, aargh. Even if your costume monster was only invented in 1968 (in Pittsburgh, no less!), you'll always be a hit as a ____________.
- Want to stick your head in some vegetable matter and become a vengeful demon? It's based on a 1988 cult film, but you might enjoy being ________________.
- Alfred K Bender was terrified of them. Agents J and K are two. All you need is a cool suit and hat and some dark sunglasses to be a _______ _____ _________. (Memory-erasing flasher optional.)
- You can put on your old academic gown and a pointed hat, carry a wand, and tell people you're from _____________.
Click on the picture for answers.