How many people are enough?
The Post Quiz: Group Activities
How many people do you need to do each of these things? Find the name for the description.
- Enough angels to dance on the head of a pin
- Enough Jewish men for a prayer meeting
- Enough board members for a vote
- Enough citizens for a trial
- Enough voters to elect
- Enough singers for four-part harmony
- Enough Romans to merit a senior centurion
- Enough sailors to man a ship
- Enough fans to fill the venue
- Enough cardinals to elect a pope
Choices: college, choir, minyan, quorum, quartet, majority, crew, cohort, jury, crowd.
Answers can be found by clicking the picture.