Not all games people play are completely innocent. Some involve war.
The Post Quiz: Mockups of Mayhem
Ever play a war game? Name these warlike games.
- If your card is higher, you win the 'battle'.
- Try castling your king.
- In this Viking board game, you 'fight' using sheep's knuckles and strategy.
- This Prussian tabletop war game includes a gamemaster.
- Sink or swim, this naval game can be fun.
- Do you like to play with your toy soldiers? We'll let you if you name the science fiction writer who invented a war game played with spring-loaded toy cannon.
- Okay, it's still war, even if you are an elf or wizard. But don't lose your odd-shaped dice.
- It's war, and perhaps as you know it. With model Dark Elves, Chaos Dwarves, and Vampire Counts. And it's classic.
- The year is 1947, you're playing this electronic war game, and you're making history. You're not making your bosses mad, because they like it when you practice launching missiles.
- If you played this fictional game, you might accidentally commit genocide.
Wow. And you thought you knew all about belligerent games. Click the pic for answers.