A Conversation for NaJoPoMo 2014 A Page

NaJoPoMo 11/5

Post 1

hellboundforjoy

I'm having a problem with the Front Page I can't figure out how to look at it in Goo. Pliny hurts my eyes. Does anyone know How to look at the Front Page in Goo? I'd ask in Ask h2g2, but I can't find Ask, and I'm not subscribed to it. I'd really like to look at the Front page, but I can't stand it the way it is.


NaJoPoMo 11/5

Post 2

You can call me TC

The front page in goo has been put to rest. You can see a static version of it if you click on the h2g2 logo in the top left-hand corner of goo.

Most of the links work, but it is no longer updated with the latest entries etc.

"Ask" can be found by clicking on "Talk" in the left-hand goo blob.


NaJoPoMo 11/5

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]


NaJoPoMo 11/5

Post 4

hellboundforjoy

Ugh, I can't stand Pliny. Thanks for letting me know.


NaJoPoMo 11/5

Post 5

Deb

I rarely look at the front page anymore for exactly that reason.

Goo forever!

Deb smiley - cheerup


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more