Aren't you glad you NaJoPoMo? Don't you wish everybody did?
A NaJoPoMo Scavenger Hunt
Are you part of NaJoPoMo? Sure you are. If you aren't knocking yourself out, writing a journal entry every day in November, you're reading these exciting, whimsical, or thought-provoking creations. And because you're reading, you're going to find this scavenger hunt a walk in the park.
In fact, this quiz is so easy, we aren't going to provide the answers. Find 'em yourself.
Just go to Create's 2013 NaJoPoMo page, and locate the answers to these questions. Happy hunting!
- Which journal-writer holds the frequent-flyer record for most miles traveled during the November challenge?
- Which journalist is most dairy-minded?
- Who's spending all her spare time killing pixel-monsters?
- which two journals are the go-to places for fiction addicts?
- Which journal appeals to the fashion-minded?
- Which journals record the most domestic crises?
- Which journal has everybody searching for their naughty ancestors, while drawing designs on ruled paper?
- Which journal involves an accident between a time machine and the Library of Congress?
Found all the answers? Good! Keep reading! Found any tasty quotes? Post them below.
Happy NaJoPoMo, everyone!