Time Travell

2 Conversations

Time Travell



To quote the h2g2 original books "by it's own nature, time travell was discovered simultaneously at all times."
Judging by the fact that we haven't been confronted by cavemen/superbeings, I'd guess it didn't/hadn't/wont/shant/can't hapen.


Then why does everyone write about it?



Who wouldn't want to change things in the past! You could drive anyone crazy who would/is annoying you/stealing lunch money/beating you up, before they actually got around to doing it. This also brings up the paradox that then you wouldn't have actually gone and done it in the first place.

Isn't the 4th dimension time?



Who knows! Maybe there is time travell and we're just between two walls in the 4th D that keep everyone from getting to us! Maybe we don't even exist in 4D! Maybe monkeys are just humans from the past who found a time machine, got here, and then tried to eat it and got stuck here.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A877539

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more