Babylon-5 - Delenn

0 Conversations

Occupation : Member of the Minbari Grey Council

Famous quote : "I'm Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness .. and the light."

Delenn - Member of the Minbari Grey Council




Delenn is one of the leading characters in Babylon-51. She is played by Mira Furlan.



Delenn - Character-background





Delenn is a Minbari and a member of the ruling councel also known as 'The Grey Council' (see quote). The Minbari-society consists of three castes : the military, the religious and the political branches. The seats on the Grey Council are divided evenly among these groups.



(*****Things to include : caste-system, command-responsibility, love-interest.)





Recommended episodes :

XXXXXX




Return to the Babylon-5 Universityproject

1Babylon 5 is a Science Fiction TV-series that was originally aired in the U.S.A. in the 1990s. The story-arcs revolve around a spacestation - Babylon 5 - that is the last to be built to try and ensure peace between spacefaring races, including the human race.


The series has gone on to be one of the most popular SF TV-series ever. The most important difference between Babylon 5 and other series is that it was written as one story that would span 5 years and 5 seasons of episodes. So from the start the outline was clear to the producers.
This has resulted in a very consistent series.


Unfortunately it also requires the viewer to watch at least three contiguous episodes. Three episodes is usually enough to follow one complete sub-storyarc.



A more detailed entry on Babylon 5 will follow shortly and will be referred to here.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A875018

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more