A Conversation for Whose Desk Is It Anyway?

Right....

Post 1

Lifson Kofie

Okay - now thinking very carefully about who is supposed to sit next to who, and desks which "fit" together (e.g: 1 & 2 couldn't be next to each other), 'ere is me guesses...

1. Natalie
2. Jimster
3. Sam
4. Anna
5. Natalie
6. Mina
7. Abi


Right....

Post 2

Ashley


I've been replaced by a Natalie clone! smiley - yikes


Right....

Post 3

Lifson Kofie

Eeesh! The stress really must be getting to me!!! I double-checked that as well!!!



Oooh! No! I've just noticed something!!!

Another go in a sec.


Right....

Post 4

Lifson Kofie

Riiiight. Printed out the photos, put numbers on the back and spread them out on a big table.

Here is what I think I've figured out.

1. Natalie
2. Jimster
3. Sam
4. Anna
5. Ashley
6. Mina
7. Abi

Okay you guys seem to have moved since my visit, but using what I know of the office layout, and the logic behind the seating arrangements - here's my reasoning.

There's 3 places along the back wall (looking at the wall/corners in the photos), and three lads. Sam and Ashley do similar/same Jobs (see U276) and therefore should be sitting together. That leaves Jimster, the only other bloke, so they'll probably put him the gap on the end. The CDs are a giveaway for Sam, and the flags for Ashley, giving Jimster the spot on their left.

Abi, has been to the States recently, and I can see an NYC thing on the desk. Also Abi, you're the only person in there I can imagine with a teddy bear on the desk!!!

Abi and Mina sit together (See U281 Journal) Mina and Natalie must sit facing each other (the sweets & pink deodorant you can see in both pictures!) because the only other one I can identify with any degree of confidence is Anna, as I think I recognise the photo stand with the pics of little Dominic. So Anna must sit opposite Abi now.

I think the layout is as follows:

2-3-5
.-1-4
.-6-7

Phew!

So go on - how'd I do then?


Right....

Post 5

Lifson Kofie

When do we get the answers to this thing?


Right....

Post 6

Lifson Kofie

Aw hell! Completely wrong!!! Third time lucky?

1. Abi
2. Sam
3. Jimster
4. Anna
5. Natalie
6. Mina
7. Ashley


Right....

Post 7

Mina

Great! But you missed out on first prize, as someone beat you to it. smiley - sorry


Right....

Post 8

Lifson Kofie

Darn! smiley - cross

Never mind. You guys have moved around again haven't you? I couldn't place the desks as I remembered them.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more