A Conversation for Whose Desk Is It Anyway?

erm...

Post 1

Fashion Cat

Is it just me, or are there no pictures to see.... smiley - erm


erm...

Post 2

Bald Bloke

What a cunning way to make it more difficult smiley - smiley


erm...

Post 3

Fashion Cat

1 Mina
2 Ashley
3 Anna
4 Abi
5 Jimster
6 Sam
7 Natalie


How'd I do??? smiley - winkeye

Do I get another guess when you put the photies up??? smiley - winkeye





erm...

Post 4

Mina

Well if you will insist on finding things before we're ready!


erm...

Post 5

Ashley


Ready now smiley - smiley


erm...

Post 6

Fashion Cat

right. Not sure its any easier with the photos than it was before!

I've lost count of how many times I've been in the office, looked at the lava lamp, seen the book of quotations, but can I bloomin remember anything! can I heck.

Right. lets have a look see...

Desk 6 - that deoderant is haunting me, which makes me pretty sure its Mina's. Its also purple... though, what I was looking for was the mug. It seems to have been appropriately hidden! smiley - winkeye And if that plant is on desk 6 rather than desk one, thats even more likely to be Minas!

Desk 4 has baby photos. So I'm pretty sure that'd be Anna.

Desk 1 - I think is Abi's. And I cant say why... Other than it is opposite Mina's (in my reckoning!) which would be rather appropriate! hmm... The holder/ornament thing... Not sure.

Desk 5 - It looks like a ladies coat over the chair, and it looks cluttered enough to be a ladies desk too! I'm going with Natalie on this one, because I've not seen her desk in the office, and this one seems to fit.

So that leaves the blokes! Sam, Ashley and Jimster...

The quotations book has to be Ashley's! but the lava lamp... ahm... and the book could have been borrowed....

right. I think that the CDs are Sams, so thats him with Desk 3.

The photos and the tidyness and the teddybear all seem to go with Ashley so I'll give him Desk 7.

Which leaves Jimster with the lavalamp.... smiley - erm I cant remember!


1 Abi
2 Jimster
3 Sam
4 Anna
5 Natalie
6 Mina
7 Ashley

If I'm wrong, will you all play musical chairs for the day so that I could pretend to be right? smiley - winkeye

When will you put me out of my misery with the lava lamp?? soon I hope!! smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more