Animal Abuse where I live

0 Conversations

I would like to report a series of ANIMAL CRUELTY ACTS that has been happening in areas of Petagas, in Sabah, Malaysia. For years pets & other animals have been injured & even killed by irresponsible humans. The culprits involving both children & adults, locals & illegals. Stones, rocks, glass bottles & even knives were thrown at dogs, especially those within the compounds of houses. Cats were beaten to death, poisoned & ran over. Birds, even those in cages, were shot with slingshots. The authourities have taken no actions. 'Devastated Areas' includes Taman Friendship Phase 1, the areas of Taman Jumbo & other nearby areas. Residents of Lot 16 & 17 of Taman Friendship Phase 1 have been seen killing pet cats & dumping their carcasses at the sides of roads & at the bushes behind their houses. The cats that survived their assault suffered from broken legs, cuts & missing teeth. Yet nothing has been done. The problems are worsened by illegal immigrants. Didn't the Government promise to get rid of them, or is it just another one of their empty promises?

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A8652107

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more