The Carry On Films-a list missus!

0 Conversations

The Carry On films-the film version of the saucy post-card, with some great stars-Sid James, Kenneth Williams, Barbara Windsor, Bernard Bresslaw, Charles Hawtry and many more.

Carry on Sergeant 1958
with an appearance by the original Doctor from the TV series 'Doctor Who'-William Hartnell.

Carry on Teacher 1959
Ted Ray as the Headmaster of a Secondary School-with a young Richard O'Sullivan from British Comedy series from the 70's, Man about the House.

Carry On Nurse 1959
Hi-jinks in a Hospital.

Carry On Constable 1960
Involving the Police force, the cold and a wages robbery.

Carry On Regardless 1961
A group of unemployed people start up their own works agengy-Helping Hands.

Carry On Cruising 1962
Fun aboard an Ocean liner.

Carry On Cabby 1963
Sid James' Taxi Firm and it's crew of misfits.

Carry On Spying 1964
A spoof of Spy films-with a character called 'James Bind' and a S.T.E.N.C.H. organisation.

Carry On Cleo 1964
Sid James as Mark Anthony, Amanda Barrie and Kenneth Williams as Caesar
"Infamy! Infamy! they've all got in Infamy!"

Carry On Jack 1964
Nelson's Navy's finest...and in drag.

Carry On Cowboy 1965
Sid James as The Rumpo Kid-in Stodge City. Jon Pertwee famous for Doctor Who plays the ill-fated Sherrif.

Carry On Screaming 1966
A fantastic spoof of Hammer Horrors, with the kooky Fenella Fielding as a vamp, and Steptoe's Son as Detective Bung.

Carry On Follow that Camel 1966
"Bilko" joins the Team-in a Beau Geste farce.

Carry On Don't lose Your head 1966
The Scarlet Pimpernel has got nothing on Sid James' The Black Fingernail.

Carry On Up the Khyber 1968
The British Raj face up to the dreaded Burpas-who fear nothing-but the Devils in Skirts.

Carry On Doctor 1968
following on from 'Nurse'

Carry On again Doctor 1969
Jim Dale-the hopeless medic joins forces with Sid James in making a wonder slimming aid.

Carry On Camping 1969
Sid James & Bernard Bresslaw takes their girlfriends to what they think is a nudist site-but turns out to be just a muddy old field.

Carry On Up the Jungle 1970
Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah! Who greased that vine? Tarzan-esque antics, and a flying visit from the Oozlum bird.

Carry On Loving 1970
The Wedded Bliss marriage bureau trys to match up some love lorn lads and lasses.

Carry On at your Convenience 1971
Trouble in Store for Boggs and Plummer at the hands of a Union rep.

Carry On Henry 1971
Henry the Eigth and his wives-and mistresses. Mind out for the chopper!

Carry On Abroad 1972
The Team try to have a sunny holiday overseas-in the resort Ellsbells.

Carry On Matron 1972
A bunch of dopey criminals headed by Sid James try to infiltrate a Maternity Hospital to steal some 'medication'. See the Original Hopkirk from 'Randall & Hopkirk (deceased)' as a young Nurse!

Carry On Girls 1973
It's Miss Fircombe-like a Brighton Pier version of Miss World-and the feminists aren't happy!

Carry On Dick 1974
Highwayman Dick Turpin-as seen by the Carry On team.

Carry On Behind 1975
Camping in Caravans-for Kenneth Williams, Windsor Davies and the usual mob. Roman Remains anyone?

Carry On England 1976
It's World War 2-and our bunch are training for Battle.

Carry On Emmanuelle 1978
French Diplomat Kenneth Williams has an over-friendly wife.

Carry On Columbus 1992
A latter day attempt at starting up the Carry Ons again-with limited success. Look out for old hands Leslie Phillips,Jim Dale, June Whitfield and Jon Pertwee.

go on-give them a try-they're harmless fun!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A852914

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more