Protection Warrior PvP WotLK!

0 Conversations

Protection warrior is super-effective in pvp combat despite the fact that nobody likes them. They can win in any 1v1 combat situation provided that the opponent has the same gear score. First of, they can win against melee classes pretty easy because they have the skill called Revenge that causes high amount of damage and their high defense allows them to use Revenge pretty much always during the battle versus a melee class. For fights against a caster, they have 2 interupts, 2 stuns ( charge and intercept not counted ), 1 fear and a spell reflect. So, casters are pretty much dead every time, unless they are better geared.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A84606014

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more