Fat. Thin. Size.

3 Conversations

fat thin weight anorexic obese tall short bosoms clothing shops mirrors looks appearance beauty

This page is for all of the h2g2 researchers who are obsessed with their size and shape, or those who just want to bitch that everybody else is obsessed with their size and shape. The rather cryptic title is an attempt to make this page appear on any entry search for a related topic.

The aim of this page is to collect together a list of the multiple conversations the community are having about their bodies so that we can all join in more easily. Stange isn't it, a community formed of people who will probably never ever see each other in real life, spending so much time talking about what sort of shell they live in.

The Conversations.

The Entries

If I have included anything on this page which you wrote and you object to it being used in this context then please tell me and I will remove it.....but only if I like you. And if you come across any conversations you think would fit in here then please drop me a link or clear directions in the forum below and I will get right on it.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A802559

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more