Shoot the Purty Butterfly

1 Conversation

Yup, yew Dudes have had a real easy time of late so it's time y'all tried some honest gud ole fashioned western style shooting practice.

So welcome to the Rebjello Memorial Shooting Range. This here range is for thuh Salonista Posse so if'n yur not one o' them we'd be mighty grateful if yurd git yerself gone.smiley - winkeye

If yew really want to find yur precius Lil then yew must furst pass yur western markmanship test here.

The Jello markmanship test is based on the sharp shooting of that tough hombre Rebjello, at the raid on the Atelier (posting 463). That bad boy of ours put a single shot in a series of [smiley - bluebutterfly] cards without breaking sweat or wind. All yew have to do is do the same.

Instructions For Use

Yew'll find Reb's revolver on a table infront of you - just pick it up - wun at a time of course. Get used to the weight then just try squeezing a few practice shots off ... don't hold it too tight and just relax. When yur gud 'n ready fire at the purty smiley - bluebutterfly.

A dubble left click dead centre will do the trick but yur gonner have to be real gud to hit the dang thang I can tell yew. If'n by chance yur as gud as Reb is then yew'll find yourself at the start of anuther exciting trail.

If'n yew get desperate jurst post a message here to get the cheat.

The dang thang is driving me plumb crazy so just give me the cheat OK !!!

Fire Away

smiley - bluebutterfly

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A764813

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more