Death of Barman Six

0 Conversations

A snippet from the hilarious Hotspot Bar conversation forum.Darth Vader walks inDarth Vader: Obe one has taught you well, and I am your new barman Tally: I know we've been behaving badly here but....Darth Vader: You have failed me for the last timeDarth Vader lifts Tally up with special lifty power and hurls her across the roomFeesh: Nice one Darth, can I offer you a drink?Tally: If I wasn't a vampire I would have died from that!Tally looks down and sees her corpse crumble to dustTally: How'd you do that? Not supposed to be able to kill vampires! That's not fair!Tally drifts to the bar...gets a drink and drinks itTally: That had no flavour at all!There is now a puddle of vodka on the floor beneath TallyTally:Damn! I need someone to bring me back to life or whatever. I think it takes a drop of blood on the dust. Well hurry up, I'm dying of Thirst! Sorry I can't do that I'm already dead! Oh well. I am in desperate need of a very strong drink.Feesh grabs knife from bar rushes to Tally and stabs himself in his left hand, applies blood to Tally, she turns immediately back into a vampire and Feesh finds himself fondling a certain part of her anatomy, withdraws hand in disgust (well actually to avoid raised eyebrows)Ekki stays in bed to avoid crumbling vampires, Darth Vader and any psychotic barmen that may feel the need to live up to their name, carefully avoids spilling any bubbly by drinking it straight from the bottle in one goTally dashes over to bar goes to grab a drink, slides over on puddle of vodka and goes crashing into the beyond tables.Feesh: Forgive her everyone, she is drunk and knows not what she does, poor thing wont even remember my name when she sobers.Tally: Whose Tally?Feesh: You are. *to everyone else* See what I mean.... a total schiz when drunkTally: Oh...Hey! I'm not drunk! I'm just very inferior.Feesh: Easy then!Tally storms out of the bar, Slams the door so hard it flies off its hinges and catapults into Darth Vader... Who now lies on the ground either dead or unconscious.Feesh: I win, I win, I win, I win! Drink's are on meTally pops her head around the doorTally: I heard that! How's Darth? Is he dead? Please don't tell me he's alive or I'm dead!Feesh: Darth is cool, he just wants a cuddle, he's gone a bit soft.Tally: Well your welcome to cuddle him if you want!Feesh cuddles DarthFeesh: You feeling better now Darthy Warthy? I need a drink after that, I got helmet prints in my head. Can I have a now? Please.Feesh: *to Darth* If a blonde walks in Darth.... kill herDarth Vader: OkTally: Don't hurt me!A mysterious blonde (Laura yet again) walks in, this time in a black leather cat-suit, with high black boots, black gloves, a long black leather trench and a pair of those really cool black sunglasses. Noted about her person also appear to a number of fully automatic weapons. Ok there's a lot. Yeah ok, and when I say 'walks in' I in fact mean she runs in dives for the floor, does a couple of sommersults,(for good measure of course), makes her way for a table, turns it on its side and hides behind it. She then leaps out from behind this table and lands in front of Feesh, armed and ready. She shoots him once in his head, killing him instantly and then makes a quick retreat out of the bar in much the same fashion as she entered, taking only a slight detour to shoot the now soft and pathetic barman in the head too, and grabbing a bottle of vodka....Laura: HeheheTally: Ah phew! Me not dead!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A742998

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more