Death of Barman Three

0 Conversations

Below is another snippet from the conversation forum called the Hotspot Bar. Some people believe this conversation hilarious but a bit of a slog when reading, so here are what we believe are the best bits.Tally: anyone going to join me in this pickled state?Smilodon: Me please!Smilodon downs 5 PGGB's in one goTally: Cool *hic* pleased to meet u *hic*. Have another stiff-drink.Smilodon downs the offered stiff-drinkSmilodon: Got to goTally: *hic* Bye. *hic* See u later. *hic*Tally downs two more stiff-drinksTally: *hic*Tally collapses drunkenly onto the Pool tableTally: *hic*The pool table then collapses under the weight of Tally’s comatose body…

The balls spill all over the floor...

The door opens...

The new barman walks in...

He steps on one of the stray balls...

Then he goes flying across room...

And hits the cellar door...

His body crashes through the door and tumbles down stairs and...

The barman breaks his neck at the bottom, after...

He’s smashed up the still...
Tally: Uh - oh another dead barman! Whoops!VIP: Oh Tally! Not again!Tally raises her head from the pool table...or remains ofTally: What did I do this time? *hic*

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A741232

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more