The Timelord Quiz - The X Files

1 Conversation

This week TIMELORD brings you a quiz on The X Files. Test your knowledge, rack your brains and then send your answers to [email protected] before 10.04.2002.


  1. Q: What name did Susanne Modeski use when she first met the Lone Gunmen?

  2. Q: Were did Clyde Bruckman work?

  3. Q: Lt Con Marcus Belt did a space walk on which mission?

  4. Q: What pen name did Mulder use?

  5. Q: What subject did Dr Sally Kendrick get her doctorate in?

  6. Q: What was the name of the Fourth Lone Gunman?

  7. Q: How long had Scully work for the FBI before she started working on the X-files?

  8. Q: What was the name of the doctor who used 'regression hypnosis' on Mulder?

  9. Q: What university did Mulder go to?

  10. Q: What was the name of the doctor who was studying cockroaches?


TIMELORD


04.04.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A722134

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more