Shee's Entries and Ideas

0 Conversations

The entries listed here are all Guide-bound (I hope). The ones at the end are ideas for future entries that I or someone else can take... If you do take one, would you let me know so I can take it off the list?


Put this entry into Peer Review when you get back: A553187 Colas. Mention Pepsi Twist and the Vanilla and Cherry Cokes, perhaps. And work on the Locks of Love entry. Consider whisking this bit on the EU Osterweiterung out of the FleaMarket.


Edited Entries

  1. Il Primo Pizza and Wings, Phoenix, Arizona

    Restaurant review of a pizza parlour in Arizona, USA.

  2. Conservation Genetics

    Explains a way of achieving conservation through the use of species' genetics.

  3. The Creatures Computer Game and Artificial Life

    Explains the computer game "Creatures" and the way that artificial life was achieved within it.

  4. Driving 24+ Continuous Hours Cross-Country

    Driving for a long period of time is dangerous; this entry explains how to make it safer through having multiple drivers and taking breaks.

  5. Bari* Synthetic Clarinet Reeds

    Synthetic reeds are made out of plastic... This is a review on one brand of them, and an overview of synthetics in general.

  6. The Beat Generation

    The Beat Generation was a group of Americans during the 1950s that were fed up with the society of their day--entry talks about them, the movement, and their prose and poetry.

  7. The Table Method of Factorising Quadratic Expressions

    Explains a way of organising the factoring of quadratic expressions.

  8. "Fawlty Towers" -- the TV Programme

    Everyone knows Fawlty Towers, part of John Cleese's comedic legacy.... At least, they should. *grin* Originally arose after coming upon the Monty Python University Project.

Entries Almost Completely Finished

  1. Amateur (Ham) Radio

    Ham radio is like CB, but federally-controlled. It makes it possible to talk to people across the world without phone or other charges and is a lot of fun. Entrance to Peer Review waiting for whisky's radiowave entry.

  2. Morse Code

    Morse code, used for communication when voice can't get through and when you are a glutton for punishment... Waiting on nothing, except to find out if whisky is going to begin a "radio" University Project.

Contributed to Entries

  1. Taking Up a Musical Instrument (edited)

    Contributed the bits on saxophone and clarinet playing, and switching between each other.

  2. How to Type the Euro Sign on an Old Keyboard (edited)

    Contributed Key Caps, Character Map, Alt+1028, and results when there is no Euro symbol within a font.

  3. Monty Python-the Best Bits? (edited)

    Finland is great!!!!


Possible Future Entries

  • jazz music
  • Locks of Love
  • Helen Keller
  • Citizens Band radio
  • The Dayton Hamvention in Ohio
  • Beatlefest
  • conics
  • Gordon West, WB6NOA
  • Santa Claus
  • Cheerwine
  • Pirsig's Quality
  • Linux -- directories, files (am still new to Linux)
  • Linux -- permissions
  • Linux -- the vi text editor (am still new to Linux)
  • Lawrence Ferlinghetti
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Miles Davis
  • Walt Whitman
  • Wislawa Szymborska
  • "Howl"
  • Americans With Disabilities Act
  • PSK-31
  • Sikhism
  • Field Day
  • repeaters, IRLP
  • Krispy Kreme
  • National Park Passport

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A718274

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more