There's Something About Amy

6 Conversations

The Amy Pawolski Appreciation Society!

Party decorations inside the palace

The columns have been successfully raised and the hardwood floor has been rebuffed thrice over. Now, while you're waiting for the pretty paintings to be put up and the Grand Ballroom curtains to be dry-cleaned, I still humbly invite you, friend of Amy P., to click on the discuss entry button and share what it is about her for you that makes her the hilariously clever, intelligent, amazing, and caring friend we all know and love.

And so, dubbed shall ye be...

Mufflewhump,

Whence The Paper Lady hath betrothed to thee at least one! mufflewhump*. Further, this title may also be assumed when proudly referring to yourself as a member of this society as I figure "mufflewhump" is reasonably more catchy than "Amy P.-let," or, "Paper Ladylet."

Still Merrily Under Construction.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A710001

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more