A Conversation for Muscular Dystrophy

Question Corner

Post 1

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

Please feel free to ask me any questions about living with Muscular Dystrophy ?


Question Corner

Post 2

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

....it is very difficult to understand exactly what it must feel like to have MD.
.
....a short while ago there was a TV programme where a young person dressed up as a pensioner, but most importanly, they, using bandages, rubber type sleeves, etc , simulated what it is like to have the restricted limb movement, trouble bending over, difficulty to grip, etc that you get when older .
....at the end of the programme, the presenter said he understood more the problems faced, and felt exausted by the aged related restrictions.
.
....is it possible to explain what it feels like to have Muscular Dystrophy?
.
Thanks Will.


Question Corner

Post 3

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

Well it is hard to explain what it is like. But put it this way you have total feeling in yoour legs and lower body, your brain sends the info to walk but nothing happens.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more