The Schlöss Fitness Room

4 Conversations


THE FITNESS ROOM.

smiley - vampire


Everything is here for the modern fitness fan. The most up-to-date equipment has been installed; cast your eyes over the cycling machines with built in heart monitors; the chromed stepping machine; the ergonomic rowing machine; the sleek tread mill; not to mention the weight machines.


A juke box has been installed to provide your favourite music. Why not set a disc in motion and get on the machine of your choice for a satisfying workout?


There's just one little thing that I should mention, each machine is attached to a generator that supplies electricity to the Schlöss. You only get to choose one record that will play for the whole time you are here so choose wisely. Eternity is a long time.

Devilish child.
Everybody needs motivation so this sweet little girl has volunteered to stay with you and keep you going. Don't worry, she has ways of motivating you that will keep her amused for eons.


The question is, do you recognise her? She wandered in from the threads and won't give her name.


Well I must fly.
smiley - bat Enjoy.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A687521

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more