Band Bioes-

5 Conversations


Hello, everyone. If you want to join a club that writes bios about bands, then join the band bio writers club. To join the band bio writers club, contact me at U172568 or reply to this post. Then you could list the bands you would like to do bios of, and then write the bio. If you need more info about the band you would like to biographize, you can ask on this post. Alternatiely, you dont have to be part of any club to do this, you could just write a bio and then provide a link to that bio.



Heres a list of bands/artists that could use biographizing, but dont enless you like em your would like to.



Adema

Static-X

System of a Down

Puddle of Mudd

Blink 182

Sum 41

Nickelback

3 Doors Down

Powerman 5000

Lit



And if you have any more ideas, add to the list.

My Space


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A678639

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more