Crashism

0 Conversations

Welcome to the Great Online Mission and Entry of Crashism!

Crashism is a belief similar to the common creationism and evolutionism. Crashism is the belief that the human population of earth was slammed into the surface of the planet on the "B" Ark, a starship of Golgafrincham.

Basic Tenents of Crashism:

  • We all are part of the worthless third of Golgafrincham.
  • We shouldn't really be here.
  • We disrupted the great Earth computer.
  • We're all a bunch of bloody loonies.
  • We really need to get past the "why" phase and into the "where" phase.

The Two Holy Books of Crashism

  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  • The Golgafrinchan Expansion or The Book of Crashism by The High Priests (see below)(still in progress)

Things that can be explained by Crashism:

  1. Deserts: Defeorested areas to prevent leaf inflation.
  2. Racial Rivalries: As the Golgafrinchans expanded and declared war on more and more continents, the rivalries developed.
  3. More will be added as The Golgafrinchan Expansion is completed

High Priests of Crashism

  • Justin "Polyphemus (Cy)" Nelson (Me)
  • Brandi "Gazelle" Hoberland
  • Andrew "Nolt" Jonas

We are an emerging religion, so the Mission will have more added to it later


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A675605

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more