GML TEST PAGE - Or the scrapyard of forgotten coding

1 Conversation


AAirplane
AConcorde
BBabies
BA lady in a bath.
BBeers
CMonster carrots
CRochester Castle
DA green dragon
DA red dragon
DDinosaurs
E
FFlowers in a watering can
GA gorilla
GA starry electric guitar
H
I
J
K
L
MRiding a motorbike
MA green and scary monster
N
O
PPigeons on a park bench
Q
RRose  by DoctorMO
SA bad haircut
SA reenactment of an historical military scene
SA bowl of salad.
TTomatoes
TA tiger
U
V
W
X
Y
Z





OK, I get the message, I know I wasn't allowed to do that, but I just wanted to see if it would work or not smiley - for the moderators on duty smiley -
THIS IS WHAT I SPEND MY TIME DOING AROUND HERE
Official h2g2 Scout BadgeI'm one of the H2G2 Scouts, which basically means that I get to wander around Peer Review looking important and critisising everyone else's work smiley - winkeye. If you need a scout for any reason, just use this list.
Sub-Editors BadgeOoh look, I got another shiny new badge, this one means that after I've finished insulting your work (see above), I get to completely destroy it as well... Isn't life great? Oh, and PS. The list on the right is for you to find a competent Sub-Ed.
Greebo Needs YOU!!I have been given the honour of being granted the esteemed title of Greeblet N°. 107. If you want to know what that means, just click on the cat, or, even better, use the link on the right to visit the H2IQ Quiz.
H2IQ
Aces' BadgeErm... Not sure about this one, I have this horrible feeling that having this badge means that I've got to be nice to you all, which really does go against my principals (and the first one to ask, 'what principals?' gets a smiley - flan)

  smiley - rose
h2g2
 UNOFFICIAL
  Scout

  smiley - angel
h2g2
 GUARDIAN
  ANGEL

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A655652

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more