A Conversation for The h2g2 Doctor Who Group

RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 21

Alfster

And the whole world thinking 'Dr' at the same to regenerate him...I almost expected Uri Geller to appear willing everyone to think at the same time and feel the power etc.


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 22

eloisa

Oh god yes, that was cheesy in the extreme! A real 'hide behind the sofa' moment!!


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 23

Secretly Not Here Any More

"And the whole world thinking 'Dr' at the same to regenerate him."

I actually thought that was the cleverest part of the episode - remember, we have The Shakespeare Code telling us all about the power of words...


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 24

eloisa

Ok, I've just turned the whole house upside down and it's official. Somebody, you know who you are, has got my copy of volume one of the Eccleston series. Not happy, I was just going to watch that.
smiley - grr


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 25

Alfster

http://journal.neilgaiman.com/

A bit about him talking about Moffat taking over and the level of suspension of disbelief required for Drs Daughter.

20th May or something like that.


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 26

eloisa

Thanks for that, that link's going to cost me money! I now feel I can't live without the Anansi Boys t-shirt.
smiley - geek/smiley - diva


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 27

Xanatic

I just saw that Spielberg offered Moffat a multi-million dollar contract to write for his Tintin movies. However Moffat turned it down to work on Who instead. Good for him.


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 28

Bluebottle

I'm just thankful he hasn't cast Joanna Lumley as The Doctor.

<BB<


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 29

Smij - Formerly Jimster

"I just saw that Spielberg offered Moffat a multi-million dollar contract to write for his Tintin movies. However Moffat turned it down to work on Who instead. Good for him."

Not quite. He wrote the first film but turned down the chance to write the next.

(Sorry, bit late with that reply smiley - winkeye )


RTD top step down. Mofatt to take over.... Oh Happy Days!!

Post 30

Bluebottle

What is Time to those discussing the Time Lord? smiley - winkeye

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more