Stuff you didn't know existed so never asked.

1 Conversation

1. The hydrogen atom does not have a neutron.

2. The currency of Tanzania is the hiling.

3. Ice floats in water because it is less dense than water.

4. Hyperthermia is when yo get too hot.

5. In 1976 7,748 windows in the Pentagon.

6. Jerry Springer is actualy English (unfortunately).

7. There are about 76 countries in the Commonwealth.

8. Stalin means 'Man Of Iron'

9. The human body has the same amount of hair follicles as a chimpanzee, you don't see them all because some grow so slow they simply wear away.

10. Hydrochloric acid and sodium thiosulphate, when mixed make the most fantastic stink-bomb. Guess what I learnt in chemisty today.

11. Jupiter's mass is more than the rest of the planet's mass doubled.

12. In 1920 the Olympic games were held in Belgium.

13. In 1986 the population of the metropolitan area San Fransisco was 749,000.

14. Shakespeare died on the 23rd of April 1616.

15. Luxembourg used to be apart of the Netherlands, but when a queen came to be on the throne the people where the Netherland is today didn't want a queen, but the people where Luxembourg is todaay wanted to keep the queen. So the country split.

16. Scyrte is old English/Scandinavian for shirt and scip is old English/Scandinavian for ship.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A650459

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more