My friend the other day

1 Conversation

The other day I had an argument with a mate. Our friend had just passed his driving test, and we were talking about driving. She said when I pass my test I'd be driving round going "uh, i'm stoned, uh. . ." as a) i smoke cannabis and b) she is as antidrugs as you're likely to get. I told her this was a huge generalisation. I asked just coz I drink alcohol, does that mean I'll drink and drive all the time? She told me that if I was irresponsable enough to smoke cannabis I was irresponsible enough to do anything. It really got on my nerves. I read an entry on cannabis on this site that mentioned people that have had cannabis related to hard drugs for 60 years, think that you are a junkie, eat babies etc. My friend seems to be this viewpoint distilled many times into one person. Does this viewpoint bother anyone else? Let me know.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A643682

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more