A Conversation for Jonathan Creek - The TV Series

More Creek Please

Post 1

Bobbi

Just hoping that the producers of Jonathan Creek will get a few more under way. I'm beginning to know the old ones by heart. Yes, I have a life...I just really enjoy a series where the main characters aren't flawless and glossy. The Jonathan and Maddy relationship is usually more entertaining than the actual mystery.


More Creek Please

Post 2

katy

I am obsessed with this show. I have them all on tape and am beginning to recite dialogue! I want more BBC! I mean come on it was in the top 10 for ratings! Why no new series!? I have been forced to turn my attentions to Diagnosis Murder show on BBC1 weekdays but the BBC like to mess around with the scheduling ALOT due to irrelevant sporting events. I highly recommend it, not as ingeneous soulutions as JC but a fine cast and some unexpected twists!


More Creek Please

Post 3

manda1111

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but if Researcher katy would go back to there own page and then click on the "EDIT PAGE" button and then write a little something about your self then a ACE can come and welcome you there properly
Sorry for interrupting your conversation smiley - ok

Manda smiley - magic


More Creek Please

Post 4

Researcher PSG

Well it looks like your wish might come true, I've found a quote on a fan site that David Renwick is writing series 4, but it will all be with Carla not Maddy.


Researcher PSG


More Creek Please

Post 5

Researcher PSG

Series 4 Starts Saturday in the UK.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more