Wirral Flooding

0 Conversations

Due to the recent goverment advise regarding low level land and water ingression, have decided to move house to new area.

This should not prove too difficult and I have estimated that I should have the entire job done by the time the human race has gone through the whole 'shoe' determiantion process of evolution and returned to ..."those thing's that cannot be mentioned".

Have started to enquire about using a determinal lifting mode, as offered by the Zequils, (for a rather cheap price of only 4 trills) but since I had no Idea what they were talking about, have decided afterall to use my hands and do the brick by brick technique (Think I read about that somewhere).

Also, having read about the fact that everything under the house belongs to me to a point in the middle of this planet, have also decided to take all the ground with me and the airspace above it.

Haven't figured out exactly how to do this but will keep you posted...........

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A633395

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more