Drugs

3 Conversations

Drugs get a pretty bad deal. They're not that bad really. Infact, in my own personal opinion, I think they're fantastic. My favorite of all drugs being Alcohol. Its tremendous. There has been many a sticky situation that has been solved by the consumption of copious amounts of this drug. For instance, party time with some people you detest (a reasonably common occurance) - the solution, get drunk, then you are convinced that you get on with everyone. Pure, simple pleasure. However I do have one little tip: drink lots. A minimum of 15 pints of larger or a bottle of spirits, a case of wine perhaps. Theres no sense in doing this by half - it just doesnt have the same satisfying effect. There are of course other drugs - nicotine, another of my favorites, can be comsumed at the same time as the alcohol and in a very plesant combination. Then theres caffine of course which everyone enjoys enthusiastically. You can, if you know the correct people, get so called "hard drugs" which are composed of loads of chemicals bunged together. I have never tried any of these - not because I am against them in any way but because im always too pissed to bother.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A63226

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more