The unhappy fairy part 2

0 Conversations

We just left off when jack pushed Cassy into a prickly weed trying to save her from a weed.

Jack walks over to Cassy to try to help her get all the pricks off her, but she quickly pushes him away and falls on her butt.

" ouch!"
" PLease let me help you"
Picking off different tiny thorns, " I think you helped enough"
" For Stars sake that be would have killed you!" Waging his finger at her.
" Don't swear! you don't have to blame the Stars"

~These Fairies belived that all their magic came from the stars also all the great fairies went to live on the stars exspecially the North star( the most sacred)~

"I'm sorry you happy"
" No!" Still trying to get the pricklies to go away.
"here" he takes his wand and goes gently around her there is a light golden glow coming from the wand and a sparkle in Cassy's eye.
Smiling "thanks... Wait Wait wait. Why are you following me? wait I don't want to know I just want you to leave me alone. This is my journy not yours now go!"
"I'm not just going to leave you alone you will die."
" leave me be!"

They walk down the path arguing.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A628076

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more