SWMBO

2 Conversations


On my intro page I mention SWMBO (pron swumbow). I thought I'd take this opportunity to explain SWMBO. First you will get info on where it all comes from and then the philosophies wiil be added, as and when we come up with them.

Intro-ey bit



    SWMBO is a philosophy, based on a real person's attitude. Myself and the co founder/inventer of SWMBO ©2001, who I'll call Bob, have planned to get sued by Trey Parker and Mat Stone, by nicking among other things the voice, appearance and certain catchphrases of one of their characters.


    SWMBO came about during a youth organization camp because of the way one adult was treating us, and most of the young people. At this point I feel that I should point out that both myself and 'Bob' were adults on this camp and I'm older than 'SWMBO'. This didn't stop her, yes she's a woman, from treating us like 3yr olds. We were told to let it go over our heads, we did this by inventing SWMBO.


    Most people know at least one SWMBO, release your tention now by making fun of their attitude

How the name arived bit



    One day while we were trying to avoid the woman that SWMBO is based on, here after referred to as 'Tracey', Bob said, "where is she?".


    I, having recently read 'She', said, "What, 'She who must be obeyed'?".


    From that we got the initials S-W-M-B-O.

Where did the voice come from bit



    If you are a UK resident, and if you watched survivor, you should know how Zoe let off tension by mimicking what other contestants said using south park voices. I had been doing that a bit with 'Tracey', so we decided that the SWMBO voice just had to be Eric Cartman's.

What does SWMBO look like bit



    Bob and I are planning to draw what SWMBO, not 'Tracey' looks like, this will basically be Cartman in a shoulder length brown wig, obviously due to © laws it may not be possible to put the image on here, I don't really want to be sued.

THE PHILOSOPHIES!!!



    Another reason why we chose Cartman as the co-basis for SWMBO was his catch phrase of 'You will respect my authoritai' (query spelling) as this was "Tracey's" attitude during the week long camp. She never asked, she always told.

    Now the Philosophies, these should be proced by the phrase 'SWMBO says' when ever repeated out loud in public:

  1. You will respect my authoritai
  2. I will not say so, sow, sor, saw... I will not appologise
  3. Do as I say, not as I do
  4. It's not my fault I over slept, it's every one else's fault for not waking me sooner
  5. I will not thank you for doing my work



More will be added...



In the meantime, why not join The SWMBO Anti-Fan Club?

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A615638

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more