Genetic Mutation

3 Conversations

As we all know, the human race is going to do itself some serious damage. Looking at the news this may be sooner rather than later.

BBC have transmitted what they believe to be the genetic future of mankind:

Remaining scientists, poets and TV presenters will live below ground, away from harmfull radiation.

The only animal able to adapt to the radiation will be the rabbit.

A new breed of human will be genetically engineered to live above ground. The first four of which will live together, above ground, as a family.

The children of the future will not be able to eat any of the vegitation or drink any of the water ( Supplies for the sub-terranian humans will be limited and ultimately finite). The only sustinace would be the rabbits which would filter the poison from the environment. The rabbits would be pressed, the pink custard-like extract would provide nutrition and liquid, whereas the dried remains would serve as a toast-like appetite/gag suppressant and fibre provider.

To educate these children, speakers will protrude from the ground to spout kindergarten prose and holograms will teach them of what is no more.

Receivers will be surgically applied to the children and plasma screens attatched to their torsos. TV Archives will be transmitted, repeated many times, in order to expand the education of the first children. As they get older, Dutch TV archives will then be transmitted to encourage reproduction.

And this BBC program: Teletubbies. "Eh Oh".


S.R.A.H. Pages:

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A60157

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more