How to make sex with a condom safer and more enjoyable!

2 Conversations


This entry is mainly aimed at women, as they are much more at risk of catching HIV than are men as
during penile/vaginal intercourse more virus carrying fluid is transmitted into the woman than the man,
therefore making the woman more vulnurable to catching HIV.
Through correct use of a condom pregancy risks are also considerably lowered.
Also they are in a good position to do something about it by incorporating it into lovemaking
more naturally than the 'hang on a minute' bit of a fumble that can
put even the most aroused male off their stride momentarily.

How to make sex with a condom safer and more enjoyable

Here it is in shorthand :

1) Assuming you are right handed therefore, your right hand is 'safe' and used only for touching your self,
and your left hand is used for touching him. This keeps down the risk of fluid transmission by hand.

- keep penis rhythm going with left hand,
whilst finding condom with the right from where you dropped it...

2) Carefully rip condom packet open with teeth, (emphasis must be placed on carefully, as any small tears or holes caused will render this advice useless)...

3) Remove condom gently with lips or 'safe' hand...

4) Say "ooh" and place the condom teat between your lips sucking slightly - this isn't to show what a good time you're having,
(though you shouldn't be doing it if you're not!) - it's to get the positioning right!

It looks a bit silly, so practising this bit is a good idea.
You should be able to feel whether the condom is right side out or not by the way it unrolls very slightly as you suck it
against your lips - learn what this feels like and you can do it in the dark.

5) This is the tricky bit.

Let go of penis...put the first two fingers of each hand inside the rim of the condom...suck gently to anchor...
stretch condom open
... move forwards pressing end of penis against the bit held by your suck...
stretch condom wide enough to go over penis end then roll down simply by pulling your fingers away from you.
Suck a bit harder to anchor it as you do this, so it doesn't just ping away...

6) Hold condom on at base of rubber with 'safe' hand so your lips only ever touch your unjuicy fingers.

Mistakes you may make to begin with!


- getting it inside out - it won't unroll correctly, plus the fingers that you've used to touch his penis with will be rubbing down
the side of the condom that's going in you - defeats the object.

- stretching too much or with your fingers at an angle - that can break through the condom, or make it weaker to break later -
use the flats.

- sucking too hard during the rolldown results in a huge airbubble at the end or a total balloon effect - the first isn't safe sex, and the second will totally destroy the moment!

- sharp or long fingernails are hazardous for obvious reasons and fingernails should be checked for sharp edges beforehand.

When you've recovered from accidentally inhaling a condom and don't get air bubbles any more you can:-

- follow the rolldown immediately with your mouth - not only does this feel great but many men won't know you've put one on if the rest of it was smooth and quick. This avoids any discussion, intimidation or off-putting shift of conciousness/break in the rhythm of the moment.
- because the condom is anchored due to the suck pressed against the cockend - it is possible to unroll on a half hard, or even not hard at all penis, then suck until he is hard. You have to be very careful - unroll down to the base of the penis and as he gets harder. your 'safe' fingers against the unrolled rim will give a base to unroll against - this is difficult to describe but it works.


Flavoured Condoms

If you or your partner object to the smell/taste of condoms, then you will find flavoured condoms widely available. The taste of
these is similair to the synthetic flavours you find in sweets and remarkably similair to certain buble gums!


RELATED ENTRIES


Durex condoms


condoms


Durex


History of the condom

HIV

HIV

DON'T PANIC!

Have fun, and let me know how you get on with this method!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A580574

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more