Mina's Campaign HQ

4 Conversations

The 'I Haven't Got Time For This1' Party

Let's be honest - I don't have time to run for President. I've got a nearly full time job, with enough travel time for another nearly full-time job, two dogs to walk, a child and a house to run, and lots of hobbies to spend time on. I can't hang around on h2g2 sweet-talking Researchers who'll vote for who they please anyway.

So here's my plan... you read this, then vote for me!

Mina's Manifesto

  • A free personal assistant for all (that's one each, not just one poor sod who has to look after everyone), to organise one's life and generally deal with all the crap that life throws at us.

  • A personalised h2g2 for everyone, with all the features that you want to use.

  • Free biscuits.

  • More hours in the day. But not during working hours. The extra hours will be pink, so you recognise them.

  • Er, that's pretty much it so far... I haven't got time to think up anything else.

1Yes, I know that it's better English to say 'I don't have time for this', but state schools never teach much proper English and when I'm in a hurry (because I don't have time for this) I forget all the proper stuff I've learnt since I left school.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A5717126

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more