bodmin

1 Conversation

This is a small and, some say, insignifigant town in mid Cornwall. I'm afraid I must disagree with this theory though. There are lots of groovy places in this small country town, you just have to know where to look. For instance a GREAT cycle shop and some cool basketball courts, but there are no clubs, no cinema but there 10 churches 10 pubs and hundreds of banks and building societies. WE REALLY KNOW HOW TO PARTY.

Recommended places of Interest:

15's, a pub, got it's name from the 15 balls of cornwall as the pubs real name is the cornish arms although it now refers to the average age of the clientelle.

The bike shop, this exquisite shop stock thousands of pounds worth of kick ass mountain and road bikes and hundreds of accessories. popular throughout the town.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A56792

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more