Sangria

1 Conversation

Oh yes, remeber the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, well here we have the MK 2. Sangria is a classic Spanish drink, which basically gets you drunk without you even knowing about, then you try and stand up, then you wake up after passing out and say " I'm not as think as you drunk I am! " And then you suddenly realise that this is going to be a great night out!
Sangria is a concoction of 'Spanish' fruits, like oranges, apples grapes, and some of their very intoxicating red wine! Luverly. This is normally made by the gallon and served at parties in huge cauldrons with a ladle, and people keep re-filling until they are so drunk, they can't crawl back to the cauldron containing the evil substance. One of the funniest things I've seen here is a Spaniard who was so adamant to have his fill, he stripped to his swimming shorts and climbed in, and proceeded to drink whilst floating in it.
You may be thinking, he will be sooo ill in the morning, but....no, sangria has a magic quality, it doesn't give you a hangover. there are the occasional few who have hangovers, but the vast majority of people do not feel anything more than a hazy head. This is why sangria is such a popular spanish drink, and also it is terribly cheap to make or buy. If anyone leaves a request for me to leave a recipe I will be glad to, just leave your request under the forum for sangria.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A55748

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more