The Tidy People's Support Group

2 Conversations


Together with Messy Haven, I am proud to present the opening of the TIDY PEOPLE SUPPORT GROUP.

The basic premise of the group is that excessive tidiness is a sign of an unhealthy mind, and that messiness is the way to go smiley - biggrin.

So we're here to give really tidy people a helping hand towards messy nirvana...or in this case,

Messy Haven.

Whilst other people are looking for helpful tips to help them keep up with the housework, we're looking for creative ways to live in a mess. So roll up, roll up...let the fun begin!

smiley - magic

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A536672

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more