h2g2 Examinations - Paper 1

1 Conversation

Examining body: Hitchhikers Examinations Board.
Date of Examination: Today.
Candidate Name:
Candidate Number:
Paper Reference: H2G2/1

Instructions

  • Write your candidate number in the space provided above. If you do not know your candidate number, you can find it at the end of the URL when looking at your Personal Space.
  • Do not use blue or black ink, or ball-point pen, as this will damage your monitor. Type your answers on the answer sheet provided.
  • Answer all the questions.
  • Information

  • The maximum mark for this paper is xx.
  • The number of marks available is shown in brackets after each question.
  • You may not use a dictionary. This includes h2jargon and all similar pages.
  • If you need extra space to write your answers, use your Return key.

  • Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    Entry

    A5358332

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Written and Edited by

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more