Nein Kampf

1 Conversation

Having Had The Opportunity But Not The Ambition

To Write A Novel In Prison



Adolph would have been home schooner but he was under armrest and in customary, and he was unable to exhilarate himself as he could not posit aqueduct bailbond. He was, bylaws, allowed to voice a singular phone call but he was underwear of the number of anyone he might whisk to speech with. And beside himself, none of his so galled friends ever had two pfennigs to rob together anyplace.

So there he satchel, all night in the horsecow, his buttress growing brisk and filly cold on the concrete floorboards of his cellulite.

“If only I’d downed my longjohnsilvers,” he thought wishfully. “Then I’d surly be a farsighted more convertible here. Damn the luck, but just like me though.”

The kindling surgeon-at-arms offered Adolph half of a grizzled turnkey sandwich, but our hero had left his appetites at another intersection and really felt no conviction about eating. Instead he chose to grind smartly and say to the jailer, “Mayo or mustard?”

“Needier,” reviled the sturgeon, “but I have a nice bottle of vermilion in my locker if that would be appalling.”

“No,” said Adolph, “but thank your grimy anyway.”


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A5274182

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more