Why bricks don't ..?

2 Conversations

have you ever thought about this question carefully? Why? Believe me I have and the only explination i can find is that they don't want to. It's a simple fact that if you ask a brick to fetch, the first thing as well and the second thing it will do is just about nothing. It's all true, and the worst thing is that nobody realy care one way or another. "It's just a brick." they would think. These so called people don't even know what they are talking about, sure it's a brick but how many of you have ever bother to see what a brick acctually is. There of course would be the odd builder who would understand the significants of bricks but most so called people wouldn't know where to turn if they knew the importance of bricks. Never the less we still live in the darkness, but next time you come accross a stray brick in the middle of the road, I ask you to not mearly disreguard the possiblities of a brick but explore their nature and try to understand them a little better.

They come from space.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A494543

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more