Zaubertrank (a funny German drink)

1 Conversation

Ok we had this idea when we were very drunken so please don't laugh.


At first you take an empty pringles box (don't clean it)
Then you take all the all alcoholic drinks you can find 21.753 meters around you.
And fill a little bit of every drink in the still empty but not cleaned pringles box.
Then put in things like TicTacs,Fishermans Friends and any other funny little thigs you can find in your house.
Take the full pringles box and mix all the things that are in it.

Then you have a nice funny drink.
DON'T LOOK AT IT JUST DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: One of the alcoholic drinks should be something like "Jägermeister" or "Magenkräuter"

Für die MASSE

Dekan-Condor

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A490781

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more