SABAH and the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

0 Conversations

Sabah, the most eastern state of Malaysia, is a haven for illegal immigrants. For decades Sabahans have been living in fear under the presence of these intruders, also known as PTIs. For decades they have been swarming over the land - committing terrible crimes like robbery, rape and murder - like a horrible plague which refuses to go away, turning Sabah into a land of nightmares. The PTIs have already outnumbered the people of Sabah, and their numbers are growing.
The government promised its people that they will rid their country off all PTIs. But that was many years ago, and PTIs are still roaming freely throughout Sabah. They can be seen almost everywhere - markets, restaurants, shops, malls, pubs, salons, schools, playgrounds, around people's houses, etc. Even the Sabah State Museum and Sabah State Library aren't free from their shenanigans. The PTIs are causing trouble everywhere but nothing has been done to stop them. Is it because the Sabah government are too lazy to keep their promise to the poeple in ridding them off the PTIs as quickly as possible, or are they spineless cowards who are afraid of these 'invaders'?
The PTIs have already destroyed the electrical towers of SESB and plunged almost the entire of Sabah into darkness. They have smuggled in weapons and drugs. They have stolen land from other poeple. They have tortured and murdered the people of Sabah. Nothing is done.
IS EVERYONE WAITING FOR SABAH TO BE TAKEN OVER?! TO BE CONQUERED?! AGAIN?!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A48145098

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more